Next day dispatch for overnight delivery !
Order anytime and it will be dispatched on the next day for delivery overnight.
You can shop across all our stores with just the one shopping cart! Buy from Ethical Shopper, Ethical Pets and Ethical Kids in one order and everything will be delivered together.
We use a secure track and trace delivery service and you will receive an email with tracking details when your order has been dispatched so you can check the delivery progress.
- Next Day Dispatch for Overnight Delivery - $5.00
Delivered between 9am - 5pm Tuesday - Friday. (Waiheke Island included, Great Barrier Island excluded).
- Great Barrier Island Delivery - $12.00
Select this option if your delivery address is on the Great Barrier Island as that requires special delivery services. (Note: Weight restrictions apply).
Rest of North Island Delivery
- Next Day Dispatch for Overnight Delivery - $10.00 - $15.00
Delivered between 9am - 5pm Tuesday - Friday.
South Island Delivery
- Standard Delivery 2-3 Days - $12.00
Delivered between 9am - 5pm Tuesday - Friday. Orders need to be placed before 1pm. Not recommended for chilled or frozen products.
- Next Day Dispatch for Overnight Delivery - $25.00
Delivered between 9am - 5pm Tuesday - Friday. Recommended for chilled or frozen products.
- Note: Weight restrictions apply.
- No deliveries on public holidays, and orders placed on public holidays are processed the next working day.
- Rural deliveries take 2-3 days.
- For certain regions, heavy goods orders will incur additional charges depending on order weight.
- Minimum order for delivery is $25.
Here at Ethiclee, we try to live by our ethos and look after the environment.
Stylishly Elegant Gift WrappingAll gift items are beautifully wrapped in premium recycled matt brown gift wrap with an organic fair trade hemp twine tie before being securely packaged for delivery.
Eco-friendly Chilled Packaging
Your frozen and chilled products will be delivered in these NZ made recyclable eco-friendly thermal chilled boxes all nice and cold so you don't have to worry!
For our chilled packaging, we use thermal packaging that is 96-98% cardboard, and hence can be recycled and reused. There is approx. 3% metalised polyester (MPET) on the surface of the cardboard for thermal performance. This is easily removed during the paper recycling process. Our chilled packaging is made right here in New Zealand.
We decided to not use the standard EPS/Styrofoam/Polystyrene packaging used by others, as these are derived from oil, and are expensive and difficult to collect and recycle. Since they are not sustainable, and not made from a renewable resource, they do not meet our criteria.
For our non-chilled standard packaging, we use recycled cardboard boxes to minimize waste. To protect your packaged items, we use the environmentally responsible way of shredded paper and old newspapers.
How you can help us recycle
When you receive chilled goods, the chilled containers it comes in is recyclable. Simply fold it flat and put it out with your recycling. These chilled containers may come with ice-packs to keep the products extra cool. We would love to have our ice-packs back for reuse. Keep one chilled container folded up as a box and put the ice-packs you receive with each order inside. No need to keep these frozen. Once you have a full box of ice packs, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for pickup!
How do these chilled containers work?
These chilled containers achieve thermal performance from reflective insulation.
- By radiation, from a warm surface to a cooler surface through an air space
- By conduction through solid or fluid materials
- By convection, which involves the physical movement of air.
- Warm air rising from a heat register (forced convection)
- Warm air rising from all surfaces of a radiator, furnace or wood stove (after air in contact with such surfaces has been heated by conduction)
- Warm air rising from a chimney (free convection)