Short-Dated Shelf Life. To lessen unnecessary food waste, reduced to clear.(learn more about best before dates and food waste here)
Flax Seed Flake is a 100% Natural Supplement rich in Protein, Dietary Fibre, Lignans and other Vitamins & Minerals...an ideal supplement to aid bowel & digestive health, as well muscular growth and overall conditioning.
Protein & Dietary Fibre Supplement for Dogs
- Made from New Zealand Grown Linseed Seed
- Promotes optimum bowel health and prevents constipation
- Great source of protein and amino acids for muscles and overall health
- Ideal for working dogs, lactating dogs & those feeding on a raw diet
- Great taste and easy to feed with usual meal
- Low GI and Gluten-Free
- 100% natural source of protein, dietary fibre, lignans and vitamins & minerals
- Free from artificial preservatives and colours
- Traceable all the way to the paddock!
Fourflax Canine Flax Seed Flake - 250g
Comes in a handy and re-sealable 250g pouch for lasting freshness. 100% natural source of protein, dietary fibre, lignans and vitamins & minerals...and it tastes great too!
For general health, Fourflax recommends feeding 1g per 2kg of body weight per day. The amount fed can be increased depending upon the results required, and the diet to be supplemented. Once opened, to maintain the quality and freshness of the flake, keep in a cool dark place.
100% Natural Flax Seed Flake Cold-Pressed from Linseed Seed.
Sprinkle 1g of flake per 2kg of body weight over the food once a day. 1 teaspoon measures roughly 5g of Flake. The amounts below are intended as a guide.
- 1 teaspoon: dogs up to 10 kg
- 2-3 teaspoons: 20-40 kg
- 4 teaspoons: over 40 kg
Amount fed depends on results and performance required. Can be varied depending on the diet.
Ensure there is a supply of water available when feeding.
- To maintain the quality & freshness of the oil, store in a cool, dark place.
- Once opened, consume within 12 months.
Typical Essential Fatty Acid Analysis of Flax Seed Oil
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) - 60%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) - 15%
- Oleic Acid (Omega 9) - 15%
This product is intended for animal use only, and recommended for supplemental feeding. This product is not nutritionally complete, and should be used to complement the dirt. Do not feed to dogs with a pancreatic disorder.
Country of Origin
Learn more at www.fourflax.co.nz