AWARD WINNING CHIA PACKS A POWERFUL HEALTH KICK
Made from one of nature’s tiny superfoods, CHIA is a nutrient-rich drink that really packs a punch – for all the right reasons. That’s because the main ingredient, the Chia seed, is one of the richest plant sources of omega 3, complete protein, antioxidants and essential nutrients.
Used by the Aztecs, Mayans, and Tarahumara Indians of Central Mexico, hydrated Chia seeds would sustain these great endurance runners for hundreds of kilometres.
CHIA is 100% natural, gluten free, GE free and vegan friendly with no preservatives or added sugar.
CHIA Orange, Passionfruit & Apple Drink - 275ml
One bottle of CHIA contains:
- Over 2000mg of vegetarian omega 3 – important for brain, heart, & skin health, and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Iron) – for strong bones, muscle relaxation, adrenal health, energy and immune function.
- Protein – all essential amino acids for strength and muscle repair and growth.
- Electrolytes – potassium & sodium for optimal hydration
- Fibre – for digestive health and cleansing (more than 2x weetbix)
- Complex carbohydrates for sustained energy (no sugar spike)
- Antioxidants – to reduce oxidative stress
- 100% Natural, No preservatives, No added sugar, Vegan, Gluten Free.
Hydrated Chia seeds 88% (water & chia seeds), orange concentrate 6.5%, apple concentrate 4.5%, passionfruit concentrate 1%, beta carotene.
Country of Origin
Made in Nelson, New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.
How its Made
Chia seeds are hydrated then blended with the goodness of natural ‘super-juices’ including blueberry, blackcurrant as well as orange and passionfruit, and combined with New Zealand apples, to create three unique, mouth-watering flavours.
CHIA is then bottled in Nelson without any artificial colours, flavours of preservatives and no added sugar, making CHIA 100% natural.
This all-new health drink has been formulated to improve everyday living for all New Zealanders - from athletes, to busy parents, to anyone looking to boost their overall health and well-being.
CHIA makes a great dairy free gluten free smoothie option. With the clever combination of super-foods, CHIA is full of naturally-occurring electrolytes, provides sustained hydration as well as a steady release of energy from slow-release carbohydrates; improving energy levels without those nasty sugar spikes.
CHIA has over 2000mg of Omega 3, contains proteins for muscle repair and growth, fibre for digestive health as well as calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc; important minerals for strong bones, muscle relaxation, energy and immune function.
Learn more at chia.co.nz