Flax Seed Oil is a natural supplement containing 60% Omega 3, an Essential Fatty Acid known to possess anti-inflammatory properties that has many health benefits...The Natural Choice for a Healthy Cat!
For overall health of skin, coat, joints, digestive & cardiovuscular systems.
- Made from New Zealand Grown Linseed Seed
- 100% natural Premium Cold-Pressed Oil
- Rich Source of Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Great taste, and easy to feed
- Traceable all the way to the paddock!
Fourflax Flax Seed Oil for Cats with Synthetic Crab Flavouring - 150ml
As cat owners, it is important to provide our cats with a diet that fulfills all of their nutritional requirements. Many of the commonly available cat foods do not contain sufficient amounts of Essential Fatty Acids that are crucial for optimum health. This can even sometimes be the case when the product is advertised as containing Omega 3, as the amounts of Omega 3 and details of the source are not often published.
With many widely available cat foods, grain is a common ingredient. Grain contains high levels of Omega 6, but no Omega 3. Every cat (and any other mammal) needs to obtain both Omega 3 and 6 in the diet, as they cannot be produced by the body, hence the term 'Essential'. However, very few cat biscuits or raw meat contain sufficient amounts of Omega 3, and it is this lack of Omega 3 that is often cited as the cause for poor health and issues such as bad skin, hair loss, poor mobility or even allergies.
Supplementing your cat's daily feed with Flax Seed Oil can help to achieve the correct balance of Omega 6 and 3 in the body. As well as helping to improve overall health, Flax Seed Oil can aid digestion and prevent the formation of fur balls in the cat's stomach.
On top of this, their coat will be in top condition, their skin will be healthy, their joints will be supported and their nails should become less brittle!
Below are some of the common issues faced by cat owners:
- Dry skin or patches of hair loss
- Poor mobility or stiff joints
- Dull eyes and coat
- Poor immunity
- Gastrointestinal disorders
Fourflax Feline Flax Seed Oil is available in delicious Liver or tasty Crab flavours (synthetic flavours) - As cats can be so fussy, we advise you to pour the oil over their favourite food and be persistent in feeding. Many may turn their noses up at first, but come back to it later during the day! It is very easy to feed, and just a few drops of oil on top of the usual everyday feed is all it takes.
And finally, Fourflax Flax Seed Oils for Cats are processed in exactly the same way as our food grade oils, and meet food grade standards, so you can be assured you are feeding your cats a top quality product!
100% Natural Premium Flax Seed Oil Cold-Pressed from Quality Linseed Seed. *Added crab flavouring (0.5%).
* Fourflax have confirmed to Ethiclee that the added crab flavouring is synthetic and not derived from animals.
- Mix 1ml of oil per 2kg of body weight into food daily. If desired result is not seen within 14 days, this can be increased.
- A 150ml bottle will last a cat of 3kg for 100 days, or a cat of 5kg for 60 days.
- To maintain the quality & freshness of the oil, store in a cool, dark place.
- Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 3 months.
Typical Essential Fatty Acid Analysis of Flax Seed Oil
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) - 60%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) - 15%
- Oleic Acid (Omega 9) - 15%
This product is intended for animal use only, and recommended for supplemental feeding. This product is not nutritionally complete, and should be used to complement the dirt. Do not feed to cats with a pancreatic disorder.
Country of Origin
Learn more at www.fourflax.co.nz