Flax Seed Oil is a natural supplement containing 60% Omega 3, an Essential Fatty Acid known to possess anti-inflammatory properties that has many health benefits...The Natural Choice for a Healthy Dog!
For overall health of skin, coat, joints, digestive & cardiovuscular systems.
- Made from New Zealand Grown Linseed Seed
- 100% Natural Premium Cold-Pressed Oil
- Rich Source of Omega 3, 6 & 9
- Great taste, and easy to feed
- Free from artificial preservatives and colours
- Traceable all the way to the paddock!
Fourflax Canine Flax Seed Oil - 250ml
As dog owners, it is important to provide our dogs with the a high quality and nutritious diet that fulfills their needs. Many off-the-shelf pet foods today do not contain sufficient amounts of Omega 3, an Essential Fatty Acid crucial for optimum health. This is sometimes the case even when the product is advertised as containing Omega 3, as the amounts of Omega 3 and details of the source are rarely published.
Grain is a common ingredient of many modern pet foods, and contains high levels of Omega 6, another Essential Fatty Acid. Every dog (and any other mammal) needs to obtain both Omega 3 and 6 in the diet, as they cannot be produced by the body, hence the term 'Essential'. However, very few dog foods contain sufficient amounts of Omega 3, and it is this lack of Omega 3 that is often cited as the cause of poor coat and skin health, mobility issues and some allergic reactions.
Supplementing your dog's daily feed with Flax Seed Oil can help to rectify the imbalance of Omega 6 and 3 in the body, and promote optimum health and mobility as well as supporting the immune, circulatory and digestive systems.
Below are some common problems faced by dog owners:
- Dry, itchy skin or hair loss
- Allergies and allergic reactions
- Joint pain and reduced mobility, particularly in older dogs
- Slow wound healing
- Gastrointestinal disorders
Supplementing your dog's diet with Omega 3 rich Flax Seed Oil is perfect for promoting optimum overall health for
your dog, and it's easy to feed and tastes great.
And finally, Fourflax Flax Seed Oils for Dogs are processed in exactly the same way as our food grade oils, and meet food grade standards, so you can be assured you are feeding your dogs a top quality product.
100% Natural Premium Flax Seed Oil Cold-Pressed from Quality Linseed Seed.
- Pour 1ml of oil per 2kg of body weight over food daily. If desired result is not seen within 14 days, this can be increased.
- A 150ml bottle will last a cat of 3kg for 100 days, or a cat of 5kg for 60 days.
- To maintain the quality & freshness of the oil, store in a cool, dark place.
- Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 3 months.
Typical Essential Fatty Acid Analysis of Flax Seed Oil
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) - 60%
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) - 15%
- Oleic Acid (Omega 9) - 15%
This product is intended for animal use only, and recommended for supplemental feeding. This product is not nutritionally complete, and should be used to complement the dirt. Do not feed to dogs with a pancreatic disorder.
Country of Origin
Learn more at www.fourflax.co.nz