This extra virgin coconut oil is certified organic and non GMO. The coconut oil is extracted by the cold press method so that it retains its vital nutrients and delicate fats. It is not bleached, and no chemicals are added.
Green Trading Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 500ml glass jar
- Made from fresh organically-grown coconuts and not from dried
- Cold-pressed, virgin, non-refined, non-hydrogenated. non-deodorised, not bleached
- 0% trans fatty acids
- Contains over 50% lauric acid but 0% lactose
- Controlled raw-food quality (under 40°C) and non-fermented
- Very high in essential medium chain saturated fatty acids
- Careful 3-stage centrifuge-extracted, diligently filtered
- Contains NO additives
Coconut oil boosts many health benefits from its healthy omega fats and lauric acid.
Virgin coconut oil is one of the best cooking oils you can use. Its chemical structure is kept intact and therefore it is resistant to mutations of fatty acid chains even when used in higher cooking temperatures, unlike most vegetable oils. Research shows that the medium chain fatty acids found in coconut oil boosts the body’s metabolism, raises body temperatures and helps provide greater energy which can lead to weight loss.
100% Certified Organic Coconut Oil
Some other applications of coconut oil include:
- Skin care
- Hair care
- Cosmetic formulation
- Massage oil formulation
Besides its internal nutritional value, coconut oil has benefits topically too, making it a luscious and soothing massage and body oil for dry and or damaged skin. It can be used on the skin to remove makeup, moisturize and relieve dried or itchy skin. It can also be used on hair for a deep conditioning and moisturizing treatment.
Country of Origin