Kokonati Coconut Water Vinegar is 100% natural, with the natural exotic sourness and sweetness of newly harvested coconut nectar - truly delicious.
Natural Coconut Water Vinegar is very rich in nutrients and amino acids . It is considered a functional ‘super food’ because it has healing benefits beyond its nutritional contents.
In comparison with an Apple, a Coconut has more nutrients. That is, simply put, the reason why coconut cider vinegar has many advantages over apple cider vinegar. It comes from a source that's naturally higher in minerals and other phytonutrients, the humble Coconut.
Kokonati Coconut Water Vinegar - 350ml glass bottle
Coconut water Vinegar is made only of pure coconut sweetwater harvested from young coconuts and bottled immediately then naturally fermented and properly aged 8 – 12 months. Coconut water vinegar has:
- No added coconut water
- No sugar cane
- No added artificial yeast or sour enhancement
- No added MSG or flavor enhancement
- 100% chemical free
- Naturally Fermented
Everyday cooking, marinating. Great for salads and alkaline diets. 1-2 tbsps daily as analkalizing supplement.
- Naturally fermented and aged Coconut Sap/Nectar
Coconut Vinegar is Healthy
Coconut Sap Vinegars are rich in amino acids that contribute to repair and rebuilding the muscle tissue, enhance brain and nervous system function, and boosts the immune system and physical energy level. It contains all nine essential amino acids as well as eight non-essential amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Some aid in the formation of hemoglobin, according to the Nutritional Supplement Educational Centre. Hemoglobin transports oxygen and antibodies to help the immune system fight against infections. Other amino acids promote tissue health and maintenance, serve as neurotransmitters or are used in detoxification and metabolic function.
Coconut sap vinegar contains 65 minerals, such as contains phosphorus, potassium, iron, magnesium, sulfur, boron, zinc, manganese and copper. It is rich in potassium, containing an impressive 192mg per tablespoon. The Institute of Medicine lists known functions of each mineral in your body.
- Potassium is important in balancing electrolytes, controlling high blood pressure and metabolizing sugar
- Phosphorus works with Calcium to build bones and facilitates your body's ability to use other nutrients.
- Iron is critical for the creation of red blood cells and is essential in the production of cellular energy.
- Copper- one of the components in red blood cell formation, is a mineral that also assists your body with iron absorption.
- Magnesium is important in nerve and muscle function and is essential in every major biological process in your body.
Country of Origin