This amazing chewy brownie is so quick and easy to make. Just add 2 eggs and melted Kremelta or Coconut oil. Dust with gluten free icing sugar once cool (not supplied) and watch it disappear!
Love Cake Natural Simply Divine Chocolate Brownie Mix - 380g
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Peanut Free
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Proudly New Zealand Made
- Chocolate icing mix included.
Makes a 20cm square slab.
Sugar, Gluten free flour (rice, tapioca, potato starch), cocoa powder 11.5%, gelling agent (412), raising agent (500), salt, acidity regulator (450), and of course ... Lots of LOVE!
Processed on machinery which DOES NOT handle wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts or eggs.
Country of Origin
Chocolate Love Brownie Recipe
To make Love Brownie, you will need:
- 2 large eggs from happy chooks
- 125g of solid vegetable fat, we use coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160° fac-forced)
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk well.
- Gently melt the vegetable oil.
- Add the melted oil to the eggs and whisk to combine.
- Empty the brownie mix into a separate bowl, remove and discard the freshness sachet.
- Pour the egg and oil mixture into the mix. Combine until lump free.
- Spread into a greased and lined 20cm square tin.
- Bake for 23-27 minutes. Less time gives a more fudgy result. The brownie will be soft to the touch when you remove it from the oven.
- Cool in the tin. Cut into fingers once cool and dust with icing sugar if desired.
Learn more at Love Cake