Slightly crispy on the outside and undeniably soft, moist and so so (healthily) indulgent on the inside - like a cookie should be...
Once the mixture is rolled into balls they can then be tossed in icing sugar (not supplied) and baked. The tops crack open to create a truly impressive looking cookie.
Or try this: Add a large handful of chocolate chips and bake without rolling in icing sugar, to make snack size rich chocolate brownies!!
Love Cookies are gluten, dairy, soy and nut free. Just add oil and eggs.. .yummm
Love Cake Organic Simply Divine Cookie Muffin Mix - 300g
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Egg Free
- GMO Free
- No Trans Fat
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Proudly New Zealand Made
Makes 20 cookies. Mini Chocolate Brownie option.
Gluten free flour (rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch), sugar, cocoa powder 13.4%, gelling agent (412), raising agent (500), salt, maize starch, acidity regulator (450), and of course ... lots of LOVE!
Processed on machinery which DOES NOT handle wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts or eggs.
Country of Origin
Chocolate Love Cookie Recipe
To make Love Cookies, you will need:
OR with Eggs from Happy Chooks
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten with a fork
- ¼ cup (60ml) vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160° fac-forced)
- Put the cookie mix into a medium bowl. Remove and discard the freshness sachet.
- In a separate bowl blend the egg replacer, rice milk and oil until thick.
- Add the water to the egg replacer, mix and combine.
- Pour the wet mix into the dry ingredients and combine with a fork or your hands.
- Roll into walnut-size balls. Coat generously in icing sugar if desired.
- Place balls on a greased/lined baking tray about 3cm (1 inch) apart. Do not flatten. Bake for about 8-10 mins.
- Allow to cook on tray, cookies will be soft but will harden slightly once cooled.
- Now watch them disappear!
Makes 20 cookies
Learn more at Love Cake