These delicious fresh flavoured lemon muffins are egg free as well as being gluten, dairy, soy and nut free.
Just add oil, water and vinegar (we use white vinegar, or cider vinegar for dairy allergy sufferers) then bake.
Add an extra dimension by drizzling them with lemon syrup as they come out of the oven, sensational.
Love Cake Organic Zingy Lemon Muffin Mix - 448g
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Nut Free
- Egg Free
- GMO Free
- No Trans Fat
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Proudly New Zealand Made
Makes 24 mini or 9 medium muffins.
Gluten free flour, (organic rice, organic tapioca, potato starch), organic raw sugar, organic cocoa powder, baking powder (gluten and aluminium free), guar gum, baking soda, salt and of course ... Lots of LOVE!
Processed on machinery which DOES NOT handle wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts or eggs.
Country of Origin
Zingy Lemon Love Muffin Recipe
To make Love Muffin, you will need:
- One packet of Zingy Lemon Muffin mix
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- ⅓ cup (80ml) vegetable oil (we use sunflower oil)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) white vinegar or cider vinegar
- 24 mini or 9 med muffin tray
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160° fac-forced)
- Empty Love Muffin mix into a medium bowl. Remove and discard the freshness sachet.
- In a separate bowl, whisk oil, water & vinegar together until combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mix. Mix with spatula until smooth. (Mix is quite runny).
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins and bake 16-18 mins (mini), 20-22 mins (medium) or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool in pan for 5 mins, then turn out onto cooling rack... and watch them disappear!
Squeeze 1 or 2 lemons, strain juice into a small bowl, add ½ the volume in sugar, stir well & spoon over hot muffins as they come out of the oven for a crunchy lemon syrup topping. Sensational!
Makes 24 mini
Learn more at Love Cake