Decadently rich, dark, soft and moist, this cake is a must have for any occassion - and it's 100% guilt free!
So soft and moist, you won't believe it's a FREE FROM cake and the beautiful packaging makes for a great gift.
Love Cake Organic Simply Divine Chocolate Cake Mix - 536g
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Peanut Free
- Egg Free Recipe Options
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Proudly New Zealand Made
- Chocolate icing mix included.
Makes a 20cm cake, serves 12.
Cake: Gluten free flour (organic rice, organic tapioca, potato starch), organic raw sugar, organic cocoa powder, baking powder (gluten and aluminium free), guar gum, baking soda, sea salt.
Icing: Gluten free icing sugar, organic cocoa powder...and of course, lots of Love!
Processed on machinery which DOES NOT handle wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts or eggs.
Country of Origin
Chocolate Love Cake Recipe
To make Love Cake, you will need:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160° fac-forced)
- Empty Love Cake mix into a medium bowl. Add milk, water and oil. Stir until smooth.
- Prepare egg replacer according to manufacturers’ directions. We like to whisk the egg sub and water until it's fluffy, and then add towards the end.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25-35 mins or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a cooling rack and ice your fabulous Love Cake when completely cold. Enjoy!
- Keep covered and store in fridge during warm weather. Cake can be sliced, wrapped and frozen.
For best results we recommend using a ring tin (the one with the hole in the middle).
- Empty icing mix into bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Mix until smooth and glossy. If necessary, add a little extra boiling water or icing sugar to adjust thickness. Pour over cake.
For a large 25cm party size cake, simply combine 2 cake mixes and bake for 1hr.
Learn more at Love Cake