This decadent self-saucing pudding is egg free as well as gluten, dairy, soy and nut free. It is incredibly easy to make, just add water, milk (we use rice milk) and oil.
Velvety chocolate sauce over a rich chocolate pudding. Delish!
Love Cake Organic Simply Divine Self-Saucing Chocolate Pudding Mix - 370g
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Peanut Free
- Egg Free
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Proudly New Zealand Made
- Separate topping mix included
Pudding Base: Gluten free flour (organic rice, organic tapioca, potato starch), organic sugar, organic cocoa powder 13.4%, gelling agent (412), raising agent (500), salt, maize starch, acidity regulator (450), and of course ... Lots of LOVE!
Pudding Topping: Organic sugar, organic cocoa powder 50%.
Processed on machinery which DOES NOT handle wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts or eggs.
Country of Origin
Chocolate Love Pudding Recipe
To make Love Pudding, you will need:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160° fac-forced).
- Grease a deep 20cm dish with oil.
- Pour the dry mix into the greased dish. Remove and discard freshness sachet.
- Add the 2 tbsp (30ml) of oil and ¾ cup of rice milk (or alternative).
- Stir with a fork or spatula until smooth.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over the batter.
- Slowly pour 1⅔ cups of boiling water over the batter. Add 1 tbsp (15ml) of oil.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
Learn more at Love Cake