This feather light, delicately flavoured vanilla cake is sure to impress. This product is gluten, dairy, soy and nut free.
Just add two well beaten eggs, oil and milk (we use rice milk) then bake.
So soft and light, you won't believe it's gluten & dairy FREE. Ice or fill with whatever you choose or serve plain with poached berries on the side for an amazing desert.
Love Cake Organic Sumptuous Vanilla Cake Mix - 362g
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Peanut Free
- Egg Free Recipe Options
- GMO Free
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives
- Proudly New Zealand Made
Makes a 20cm cake, serves 12.
Gluten free flour (organic rice flour, organic tapioca starch, potato starch), organic raw sugar, natural vanilla powder, gelling agent (412), raising agent (500), salt, acidity regulator (450), and of course ... Lots of LOVE!
Processed on machinery which DOES NOT handle wheat, gluten, dairy, soy, nuts or eggs.
Country of Origin
Sumptuous Vanilla Cake Recipe
To make Love Cake, you will need:
OR with Eggs from Happy Chooks
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C (160° fac-forced)
- Empty Love Cake mix into a medium bowl. Add milk, water and oil. Stir until smooth.
- Prepare egg replacer according to manufacturers’ directions. We like to whisk the egg sub and water until it's fluffy, and then add towards the end.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 25-35 mins or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a cooling rack and ice your fabulous Love Cake when completely cold. Enjoy!
- Keep covered and store in fridge during warm weather. Cake can be sliced, wrapped and frozen.
For best results we recommend using a ring tin (the one with the hole in the middle).
For a large 25cm party size cake, simply combine 2 cake mixes and bake for 1hr.
Learn more at Love Cake