From the birthplace of coffee comes this delicious classic Ethiopian coffee. A medium bodied lively coffee with floral, sweet citrus and mocha tones.
Organic Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Medium Grind Coffee - 200g
- Body: Medium
- Flavour: Sweet citrus, floral and mocha tones
- Medium grind: suitable for plunger and drip brewing methods.
Country of Origin
By buying this coffee, you support and improve the lives of disadvantaged producers. When Trade Aid purchases coffee, coffee growers receive a fairer, higher income than they otherwise would. This extra income is critical to farmers, as it helps to ensure that they can feed their families, educate their kids, and allows their communities to invest in health, education and environmental projects - giving them hope for brighter futures.
Much of the conventional global coffee trade simply isn't fair. Volatile coffee prices regularly lead to poverty and hunger for coffee growers all over the world. The price they receive for their coffee often falls below the cost of production, yet they have few alternatives to growing coffee. Buying fairtrade coffee provides a solution to this problem.
Enjoy this quality coffee knowing you have made a difference!
OROMIA COFFEE FARMERS COOPERATIVE UNION - Ethiopia
The objectives of Oromia Coffee Farmers' Cooperative Union (OCFCU) are:
- to empower Ethiopian coffee farmers to negotiate higher prices in their local market
- to improve farmers' incomes by exporting their coffee directly, at higher prices
- to provide member farmers and clients with reliable service
- to improve the social condition of farmer,by assisting them to access social services such as better schooling opportunities, better health services and clean water supply
- to improve the quality and productivity of Ethiopian coffee.